Environmental testing is a very useful tool in ensuring product reliability.
We have an environmental laboratory that can assist with every aspect of this testing. Our capabilities begin with test planning with the customer and proceed to execution and then data analysis for accelerated testing, component/PWB qualification, and reliability test or burn in. we can accommodate and fabricate mounts and fixtures for a large range of products.
We provide environmental stress screening (ESS) and harsh environment testing methods. All of our testing is conducted in accordance with IPC, JEDEC, ASTM, Belcore, and MIL-STD specifications.
Instrumentation that we use include:
- Accelerated Aging
- Environmental Stress Screening (ESS)
- Highly Accelerated Stress Testing (HAST)
- Mechanical Drop Shock Testing
- Salt Fog Chamber Testing
- Steam Aging
- Surface Insulation Resistance (SIR)
- Temperature/Humidity Testing
- Thermal Cycling
- Thermal Shock
- Thermal Stress
- Vibration/Mechanical Testing